MIAMI (CBSMiami) – This year’s South Florida Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure returned to South Florida connected Saturday.
Organizers said the contention would interaction postulation successful the downtown Miami area. So, expect thoroughfare closures until astir 1 p.m.
If you are readying connected going:
• The contention volition commencement astatine 8:45 AM successful beforehand of Bayfront Park.
• 4,000 runners/walkers are expected to participate.
• Streets closures volition commence astatine 5 AM.
• The streets shall reopen by 1 PM.
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure volition beryllium 3.1 miles.
• Start connected Biscayne Blvd (northbound lanes) and Flagler St.
• North connected Biscayne Blvd (northbound lanes).
• East connected NE 11 St.
• Enter (eastbound) connected Maurice Ferre Park.
• West connected Maurice Ferre Park (Bay Walk) to Biscayne Blvd.
• South connected Biscayne Blvd (northbound lanes).
• Finish astatine NE 1 St and Biscayne Blvd (northbound lanes).
Susan G. Komen is the world’s starring nonprofit bosom crab organization, moving to prevention lives and extremity bosom crab forever.
If you person immoderate questions, delight interaction the Race for the Cure Coordinatorat (305) 603-6510 and Miami-Dade Transit astatine (786) 469-5420 for immoderate questions regarding the autobus re-routes.